- 2-Way acoustic suspension system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminium driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminium tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
Having a choice of proven technologies gives KLH a clear advantage. The Albany is anything but a “bookshelf version” of our tower speakers, because we use the same acoustic suspension principles invented by Henry Kloss himself. Albany, by the street of the same name, brings improbable sound from an affordable loudspeaker. It is a 2-way acoustic suspension design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminium baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodised aluminium tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers.
- Frequency response35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling200 watts
- Crossover points2.4KHz
- Dimensions330 x 165 x 241 (H x W x D)mm
- Weight5.10 kg