- 2-Way Bass Reflex system with 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Black Oak and European Walnut Finishes.
- ¾” MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Rigid driver baskets featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Magnetic Grilles featuring custom design honeycomb frames with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
At KLH innovation is at the heart of what we do. This is whay we created the Albany II an even more affordable version of our award winning Albany bookshelf speaker. With a two way bass reflex design featuring woven Kevlar drivers, braided tinsel leads, custom designed multi element crossovers, anodised aluminium tweeters with linear response faceplates and much more. Available in European Walnut and Black Oak finishes the Albany II is sure to compliment any décor while filling your room with premium sound.
- Frequency response35Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling200 watts
- Crossover points2.4KHz
- Dimensions330 x 165 x 241 (H x W x D)mm
- Weight5 kg