- 2-Way acoustic suspension system with 1 x 4” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- White and Black Satin Finish Only
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminium driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminium tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
You’ve read “big sound from a small package” before, but if you haven’t heard the Ames monitor, you need to discover what you’re missing from a diminutive (another word for small) loudspeaker that truly delivers a wide spectrum of sound. Listen to what acoustic suspension technology does for your music, a fitting shout out to the street it is named for. The Ames loudspeaker is a 2-way acoustic suspension design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminium baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodised aluminium tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in finished MDF, painted in White and Black Satin
- Frequency response60Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB.
- Power handling150 watts.
- Crossover point2.5KHz.
- Dimensions190 x 120 x 152 (H x W x D)mm.
- Weight2.2 kg.