- 2-Way bass reflex system, 2 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® bass/mid driver and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Real Wood Veneer - Black Oak and American Walnut
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminium driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminium tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- 5-WAY BINDING POST
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
We named it after an important street in Cambridge, but the Story Center channel speaker does exactly what the name says. Most of the dialog in your movies comes from the center channel, so make sure the one you choose meets your expectations, from the low purr of a leading actor’s subtle dialogue to the howl of your favorite action hero. Every movie tells a story, and every Story Center channel brings your movies to life. The Story is timbre matched to all KLH loudspeakers, excluding the Model Nine, so you’ll get the perfect match between left-center-right for the complete home theater experience. It features the same quality drivers, tweeter, and components used throughout the KLH line.
- Frequency response48Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling150 watts
- Crossover points2.4kHz
- Dimensions178 x 482 x 232 (H x W x D)
- Weight7.20 kg