- 2 Way sealed-tuned dual-concentric in-ceiling speaker.
- 6.5” Fiberglass/Kevlar Laminate Woofer
- 1" Silk dome / edge-wound voice coil tweeter
- Frequency Response 45Hz - 20KHz +/- 3db
- 91db Sensitivity
- Recommended Amp power 50W-200W peak
- All Aluminium baffle, MDF reinforced with steel enclosure.
The Maxwell In-ceiling speakers are purpose-built, engineered enclosures that are sealed and tuned for predictable and outstanding high-performance for custom architectural solutions, at very aggressive price points. Steel enclosures dampen resonance and vibration as well as limit the sound intrusion into adjacent rooms. Concentric tweeter driver design for the in-ceiling models to enable broader and more even coverage as well as superior time alignment of the high frequency information. Aluminum baffle is designed to reduce structural resonance transfer. Advanced edge-wound drivers enhance output and power handling.