- 2-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® bass/mid drivers, and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminium driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminium tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
Our smallest offering, named for Cambridge Street, can outperform competitors of larger stature at a much heftier price. The Cambridge loudspeaker is a 2-way bass-reflex design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminium baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodised aluminium tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers. The Cambridge is the perfect solution for dwellings that need a loudspeaker with a smaller footprint, but with the same soul-stirring delivery of their larger siblings.
Loading your experience...
- Frequency response33Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling200 watts
- Crossover point2.4KHz
- Dimensions895 x 293 x 165 (H x W x D)mm
- Weight14.00 kg