- 2-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass/mid drivers, and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Black Oak and European Walnut finishes.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Rigid driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Dual 5-WAY Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability & a flawless appearance.
Named after Concord Street in Boston, the birthplace KLH, this floorstanding speaker offers high performance and affordability. The Concord is a 2-way bass-reflex design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, and an anodised aluminium tweeter with linear response faceplate. Internally braced with 3/4" MDF, the Concord can efficiently play deep bass that typically only comes from subwoofers. This attractive speaker comes in both European Walnut and Black Oak finishes. The Concord lives up to the fundamentals of KLH - audiophile performance at an amazing price.
- Frequency response27Hz-23KHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling225 watts
- Crossover point2.6KHz
- Dimensions936 x 357 x 197 (H x W x D)mm
- Weight18.75 kg