- 3-Way bass reflex system with 1 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass driver, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodised Aluminium tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak and American Walnut.
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimised through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminium driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminium tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- DUAL 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
This the middle offering, named fondly after Quincy Street, the birthplace of the Model Nine electrostatic loudspeaker, and is anything but middle-of-the-road when it comes to performance. The Quincy is a 3-way bass-reflex design, featuring woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminium baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom designed crossovers, an anodised aluminium tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers. The Quincy is a rare combination of beauty and brawn, with unparalleled sonic detail at an unexpected price.
Loading your experience...
- Frequency response27Hz-23KHz+/- 3dB
- Power handling225 watts
- Crossover points1,000Hz and 2.4KHz
- Dimensions936 x 357 x 197 (H x W x D)mm
- Weight18.75 kg